On behalf of the Japanese Preterm PDA (J-PreP) Guideline Team of the Japan Society for Premature and Newborn Medicine.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Indomethacin for preterm infants with intracranial hemorrhage
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2013 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 124–126, February 2013
How to Cite
Chiba, H., Masutani, S., Toyoshima, K. and Mori, R. (2013), Indomethacin for preterm infants with intracranial hemorrhage. Pediatrics International, 55: 124–126. doi: 10.1111/ped.12037
Drs Hiroo Chiba and Satoshi Masutani contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.