Associations of biological factors and affordances in the home with infant motor development
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 197–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Saccani, R., Valentini, N. C., Pereira, K. R., Müller, A. B. and Gabbard, C. (2013), Associations of biological factors and affordances in the home with infant motor development. Pediatrics International, 55: 197–203. doi: 10.1111/ped.12042
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- CAPES–Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal Docente
- CNPq–Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!