Acceleration of insulin pharmacodynamic profile by a novel insulin infusion site warming device
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 168–173, May 2013
How to Cite
Acceleration of insulin pharmacodynamic profile by a novel insulin infusion site warming device., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: KL2 RR024138 and R01 DK085618
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Number: JDRF 17-2010-426
- NIH CTSA. Grant Number: RR 023423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.