Maternal depressive symptoms predict acute hospitalization among children with type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 288–294, June 2013
How to Cite
Maternal depressive symptoms predict acute hospitalization among children with type 1 diabetes., , , , .
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N407 044437
- TEAM project financed from the Innovative Economy Operational Programme
- The Foundation for Polish Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.