Glucose tolerance and beta-cell function in islet autoantibody-positive children recruited to a secondary prevention study
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 341–349, August 2013
How to Cite
Glucose tolerance and beta-cell function in islet autoantibody-positive children recruited to secondary prevention., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 14064
- Swedish Childhood Diabetes Foundation
- Swedish Diabetes Association
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK26190
- UMAS Fund
- the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- the Skåne County Council for Research and Development
- the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Number: 17-2011-576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.