Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids reduce insulin resistance and triglycerides in obese children and adolescents
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 377–383, August 2013
How to Cite
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids reduce insulin resistance and triglycerides in obese children and adolescents., , , .
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- CONACYT and the Government of the State of Campeche. Grant Number: CAMP-2006-C01-29017
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.