Insulin secretion improves in cystic fibrosis following ivacaftor correction of CFTR: a small pilot study
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 417–421, September 2013
How to Cite
Insulin secretion improves in cystic fibrosis following ivacaftor correction of CFTR: a small pilot study., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.