See Appendix for the members of the PECARN DKA FLUID Study Group.
Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis, fluid therapy, and cerebral injury: the design of a factorial randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 435–446, September 2013
How to Cite
for the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN) DKA FLUID Study Group. Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis, fluid therapy, and cerebral injury: the design of a factorial randomized controlled trial., , , , ,
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
- 1R01HD062417-01. Grant Number: Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) program of the Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Health, and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.