Clinical application of regulatory T cells in type 1 diabetes
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 322–332, August 2013
How to Cite
Clinical application of regulatory T cells in type 1 diabetes., , , .
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- The Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IP2011 033771
- The National Center of Science. Grant Number: UMO 2011/01/D/NZ3/00262
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.