HLA-typing, clinical, and immunological characterization of youth with type 2 diabetes mellitus phenotype from the German/Austrian DPV database
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 562–574, December 2013
How to Cite
on behalf of the DPV Initiative and the German BMBF Competence Networks Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity. HLA-typing, clinical, and immunological characterization of youth with type 2 diabetes mellitus phenotype from the German/Austrian DPV database., , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Health
- BMBF Competence Network Diabetes. Grant Number: 01GI1106
- Competence Network Obesity. Grant Number: 01GI1130
- Novo Nordisk Germany
- Dr. Bürger-Büsing Foundation
- Centre of Excellence ‘metabolic diseases’ of the Federal State of Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.