Members of the Healthy Growth Study group are listed in the Appendix.
Female sex, small size at birth and low family income increase the likelihood of insulin resistance in late childhood: the Healthy Growth Study
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 41–50, February 2014
How to Cite
“Healthy Growth Study” group. Female sex, small size at birth and low family income increase the likelihood of insulin resistance in late childhood: the Healthy Growth Study., , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- European Union (European Social Fund—ESF)
- Operational Program "Education and Lifelong Learning" of the National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF)—Research Funding Program: Heracleitus II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.