We express our sincere appreciation to Drs. David Armor and Louis Buffardi for their guidance at early stages of the research process. We are grateful to Dr. Rodney McCloy for his statistical advice. In addition, we benefited greatly from the instructive feedback of Dr. Brad Bell and two anonymous reviewers.
Integrating Social Identity and the Theory of Planned Behavior: Predicting Withdrawal from an Organizational Recruitment Process
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 723–753, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Griepentrog, B. K., Harold, C. M., Holtz, B. C., Klimoski, R. J. and Marsh, S. M. (2012), Integrating Social Identity and the Theory of Planned Behavior: Predicting Withdrawal from an Organizational Recruitment Process. Personnel Psychology, 65: 723–753. doi: 10.1111/peps.12000
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 02:57AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!