We thank our Action Editor, Hui Liao, and the two anonymous reviewers for their constructive and helpful comments and suggestions during the review process.
Crossing the Threshold: The Spillover of Community Racial Diversity and Diversity Climate to the Workplace
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 755–787, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Ragins, B. R., Gonzalez, J. A., Ehrhardt, K. and Singh, R. (2012), Crossing the Threshold: The Spillover of Community Racial Diversity and Diversity Climate to the Workplace. Personnel Psychology, 65: 755–787. doi: 10.1111/peps.12001
An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the National Academy of Management, Boston, MA, August 2012, was selected for the Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, and received the Dorothy Harlow Best Paper Award in the Gender and Diversity in Organizations Division. The research described in this article was supported by grants received from the University of Wisconsin Institute for Race and Ethnicity and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Institute for Diversity Education and Leadership (IDEAL). This study was also supported by the Lubar School of Business Roger L. Fitzsimonds Distinguished Scholar Award.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 02:57AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!