We are grateful to Ann Marie Ryan for her comments and feedback on earlier versions of this paper.
Borrowing from Sleep to Pay Work and Family: Expanding Time-Based Conflict to the Broader Nonwork Domain
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 789–819, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Barnes, C. M., Wagner, D. T. and Ghumman, S. (2012), Borrowing from Sleep to Pay Work and Family: Expanding Time-Based Conflict to the Broader Nonwork Domain. Personnel Psychology, 65: 789–819. doi: 10.1111/peps.12002
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:02AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!