We are grateful to Dr. Bradford S. Bell and the two anonymous reviewers for their constructive and detailed comments during the revision process. We appreciate the insightful feedback on previous drafts from Professor Cynthia Lee and Professor Jialin Xie. This research was supported by grants from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (GRF no. 5442/09H, GRF no. 141007, and GRF no. 141111).
Am I the Only One This Supervisor is Laughing at? Effects of Aggressive Humor on Employee Strain and Addictive Behaviors
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 859–885, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Huo, Y., Lam, W. and Chen, Z. (2012), Am I the Only One This Supervisor is Laughing at? Effects of Aggressive Humor on Employee Strain and Addictive Behaviors. Personnel Psychology, 65: 859–885. doi: 10.1111/peps.12004
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:07AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!