Thank you to insights and friendly reviews of this paper from Yongjun Choi, Irene De Pater, Erica Diehn, Loi Nguyen, and Tiffany Trzebiatowski. This work was supported, in part, by a visitors grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research awarded to the Department of Work and Organizational Psychology of the University of Amsterdam (Grant 040.11.149).
Navigating the Black Hole: Explicating Layers of Job Search Context and Adaptational Responses
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 887–926, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Wanberg, C., Basbug, G., Van Hooft, E. A.J. and Samtani, A. (2012), Navigating the Black Hole: Explicating Layers of Job Search Context and Adaptational Responses. Personnel Psychology, 65: 887–926. doi: 10.1111/peps.12005
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:10AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Antecedents of perceived overqualification: a three-wave study, Career Development International, 2015, 20, 4, 409, ,
- 3Time in Individual-Level Organizational Studies: What Is It, How Is It Used, and Why Isn’t It Exploited More Often?, Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 2015, 2, 1, 237, ,
- 4Protean career attitudes during unemployment and reemployment: A longitudinal perspective, Journal of Vocational Behavior, 2014, 84, 3, 405, , , ,