We thank the editor, two anonymous reviewers, Amy Hooper, and Barbara Bobko for helpful comments on earlier versions of this work.
Reviewing, Categorizing, and Analyzing the Literature on Black–White Mean Differences for Predictors of Job Performance: Verifying Some perceptions and Updating/Correcting Others
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 91–126, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Bobko, P. and Roth, P. L. (2013), Reviewing, Categorizing, and Analyzing the Literature on Black–White Mean Differences for Predictors of Job Performance: Verifying Some perceptions and Updating/Correcting Others. Personnel Psychology, 66: 91–126. doi: 10.1111/peps.12007
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:15AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!