A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2009 meeting of the Academy of Management. We acknowledge Kaifeng Jiang for his generous help with the data collection.
Relative Leader–Member Exchange Within Team Contexts: How and when Social Comparison Impacts Individual Effectiveness
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 127–172, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Hu, J. and Liden, R. C. (2013), Relative Leader–Member Exchange Within Team Contexts: How and when Social Comparison Impacts Individual Effectiveness. Personnel Psychology, 66: 127–172. doi: 10.1111/peps.12008
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:19AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!