We thank Jim Quick and Mark Rosenbaum for helpful comments on drafts of this manuscript. An earlier draft of this manuscript was presented at the 2010 Academy of Management Meeting in Montreal, Canada.
More Than Happy to Help? Customer-Focused Emotion Management Strategies
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 261–286, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Little, L. M., Kluemper, D., Nelson, D. L. and Ward, A. (2013), More Than Happy to Help? Customer-Focused Emotion Management Strategies. Personnel Psychology, 66: 261–286. doi: 10.1111/peps.12010
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:25AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!