This work was supported by AGENS, a grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (Grant 451.06.003), and the FMG-UvA Research Priority Grant on Affect Regulation. A previous version of this manuscript was presented at the 24th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, April, 2009, New Orleans, LA.
The Effects of a Learning-Goal Orientation Training on Self-Regulation: A Field Experiment Among Unemployed Job Seekers
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 723–755, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Noordzij, G., van Hooft, E. A. J., van Mierlo, H., van Dam, A. and Born, M. Ph. (2013), The Effects of a Learning-Goal Orientation Training on Self-Regulation: A Field Experiment Among Unemployed Job Seekers. Personnel Psychology, 66: 723–755. doi: 10.1111/peps.12011
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2012 03:30AM EST
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 451.06.003
- FMG-UvA Research Priority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!