This research was supported in part by the Sunshine Education and Research Center at the University of South Florida. The Center is supported by Training Grant No. T42-OH008438 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
Work–Family Conflict and Flexible Work Arrangements: Deconstructing Flexibility
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 345–376, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Allen, T. D., Johnson, R. C., Kiburz, K. M. and Shockley, K. M. (2013), Work–Family Conflict and Flexible Work Arrangements: Deconstructing Flexibility. Personnel Psychology, 66: 345–376. doi: 10.1111/peps.12012
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 08:56PM EST
- Sunshine Education and Research Center at the University of South Florida. Grant Number: T42-OH008438
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!