We would like to acknowledge Brad Harris and Zhijun Chen for their valuable comments on the manuscript.
Spotlight on the Followers: An Examination of Moderators of Relationships Between Transformational Leadership and Subordinates’ Citizenship and Taking Charge
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 225–260, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Li, N., Chiaburu, D. S., Kirkman, B. L. and Xie, Z. (2013), Spotlight on the Followers: An Examination of Moderators of Relationships Between Transformational Leadership and Subordinates’ Citizenship and Taking Charge. Personnel Psychology, 66: 225–260. doi: 10.1111/peps.12014
This research was partially supported by NNSFC (70972067) awarded to Ning Li.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!