Clint Chadwick and Sean A. Way contributed equally to this research and are joint first authors. The authors thank John Delery, James Guthrie, Timothy Hinkin, David Lepak, Michael Sturman, and Patrick Wright, as well as Associate Editor Hui Liao and the two anonymous referees for their insightful suggestions, valuable advice, and constructive feedback, which greatly improved the quality of this manuscript.
Boundary Conditions of the High-Investment Human Resource Systems-Small-Firm Labor Productivity Relationship
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 311–343, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Chadwick, C., Way, S. A., Kerr, G. and Thacker, J. W. (2013), Boundary Conditions of the High-Investment Human Resource Systems-Small-Firm Labor Productivity Relationship. Personnel Psychology, 66: 311–343. doi: 10.1111/peps.12015
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:03PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!