Expanding and Reconceptualizing Aberrant Personality at Work: Validity of Five-Factor Model Aberrant Personality Tendencies to Predict Career Outcomes
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 173–223, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Wille, B., De Fruyt, F. and De Clercq, B. (2013), Expanding and Reconceptualizing Aberrant Personality at Work: Validity of Five-Factor Model Aberrant Personality Tendencies to Predict Career Outcomes. Personnel Psychology, 66: 173–223. doi: 10.1111/peps.12016
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2012 09:09PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!