We thank Howard J. Klein, Raymond A. Noe, Chongwei Wang, Donald E. Powers, and Donald A. Rock for generously sharing their data with us for illustrating propensity scoring analyses.
Balancing Treatment and Control Groups in Quasi-Experiments: An Introduction to Propensity Scoring
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 407–442, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Connelly, B. S., Sackett, P. R. and Waters, S. D. (2013), Balancing Treatment and Control Groups in Quasi-Experiments: An Introduction to Propensity Scoring. Personnel Psychology, 66: 407–442. doi: 10.1111/peps.12020
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2012 10:51AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!