Changes in Perceived Supervisor Embeddedness: Effects on Employees’ Embeddedness, Organizational Trust, and Voice Behavior
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 645–685, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Ng, T. W. H. and Feldman, D. C. (2013), Changes in Perceived Supervisor Embeddedness: Effects on Employees’ Embeddedness, Organizational Trust, and Voice Behavior. Personnel Psychology, 66: 645–685. doi: 10.1111/peps.12025
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2013 10:45AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!