We thank all the authors of the primary studies included in this meta-analytic study. We also thank our Action Editor, Michael Frese, and two anonymous reviewers for their excellent comments and Amy Kristof-Brown for sharing her data.
Fit Happens Globally: A Meta-Analytic Comparison of the Relationships of Person–Environment Fit Dimensions with Work Attitudes and Performance Across East Asia, Europe, and North America
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 99–152, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Oh, I.-S., Guay, R. P., Kim, K., Harold, C. M., Lee, J.-H., Heo, C.-G. and Shin, K.-H. (2014), Fit Happens Globally: A Meta-Analytic Comparison of the Relationships of Person–Environment Fit Dimensions with Work Attitudes and Performance Across East Asia, Europe, and North America. Personnel Psychology, 67: 99–152. doi: 10.1111/peps.12026
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 08:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!