We are grateful to Bradford Bell, two anonymous reviewers, Joyce Bono, Michelle Duffy, Lisa Leslie, Hyuntak Roh, and the Well-Being at Work Collaboratory for comments on earlier versions of this article. An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management in Montreal, Canada. Devasheesh Bhave is now at Singapore Management University.
Emotion Regulation in Workgroups: The Roles of Demographic Diversity and Relational Work Context
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 613–644, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Kim, E., Bhave, D. P. and Glomb, T. M. (2013), Emotion Regulation in Workgroups: The Roles of Demographic Diversity and Relational Work Context. Personnel Psychology, 66: 613–644. doi: 10.1111/peps.12028
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2013 01:01PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!