We would like to thank Frederick Morgeson and two anonymous reviewers for their guidance and constructive comments. We also received helpful suggestions from Gabrielle Adams, Karl Aquino, Daniel Cable, Michael Haselhuhn, Gillian Ku, and gratefully acknowledge the many research assistants whose careful coding made these data possible.
License to Ill: The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility and CEO Moral Identity on Corporate Social Irresponsibility
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 861–893, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Ormiston, M. E. and Wong, E. M. (2013), License to Ill: The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility and CEO Moral Identity on Corporate Social Irresponsibility. Personnel Psychology, 66: 861–893. doi: 10.1111/peps.12029
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2013 01:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!