We would like to thank Frederick Morgeson and two anonymous reviewers for their guidance and constructive comments. We also received helpful suggestions from Gabrielle Adams, Karl Aquino, Daniel Cable, Michael Haselhuhn, Gillian Ku, and gratefully acknowledge the many research assistants whose careful coding made these data possible.
License to Ill: The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility and CEO Moral Identity on Corporate Social Irresponsibility
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 861–893, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Ormiston, M. E. and Wong, E. M. (2013), License to Ill: The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility and CEO Moral Identity on Corporate Social Irresponsibility. Personnel Psychology, 66: 861–893. doi: 10.1111/peps.12029
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2013 01:02PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!