A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, MA. We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers, Fred Morgeson, Peter Heslin, Talya Bauer, David Allen, Jill Ellingson, and the Personnel and Human Resources Research Group for helpful feedback on our ideas and paper. We also thank Andrew Hayes for sharing insights about our analytic approach. This study was supported in part by research funds from the Center for Human Resource Strategy in the School of Management and Labor Relations (SMLR) at Rutgers University.
A Mediated Moderation Model of Recruiting Socially and Environmentally Responsible Job Applicants
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 935–973, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Gully, S. M., Phillips, J. M., Castellano, W. G., Han, K. and Kim, A. (2013), A Mediated Moderation Model of Recruiting Socially and Environmentally Responsible Job Applicants. Personnel Psychology, 66: 935–973. doi: 10.1111/peps.12033
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 12:50PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!