This research was supported by the Filene Research Institute.
Personality And Leadership Composition in Top Management Teams: Implications For Organizational Effectiveness
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 351–387, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Colbert, A. E., Barrick, M. R. and Bradley, B. H. (2014), Personality And Leadership Composition in Top Management Teams: Implications For Organizational Effectiveness. Personnel Psychology, 67: 351–387. doi: 10.1111/peps.12036
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 09:41AM EST
- Filene Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!