We thank Susan Brodt, Linn Van Dyne, Marta Elvira, Cordula Barzantny as well as guest editor Riki Takeuchi and two anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments and constructive feedback. B. Sebastian Reiche appreciates the financial support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Projects No. ECO2009-08799 and ECO2010-09639-E). The work and contribution of Yih-teen Lee is supported by funding of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project No. ECO2010-18816). Miguel Ángel Canela is grateful for the financial support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project No. ECO2009-08302-E).
Why do Managers Engage in Trustworthy Behavior? A Multilevel Cross-Cultural Study in 18 Countries
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 61–98, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Reiche, B. S., Cardona, P., Lee, Y.-T., Canela, M. Á., Akinnukawe, E., Briscoe, J. P., Bullara, C., Caparas, M. V., Caprar, D. V., Charlemagne, D., Grenness, T., He, W., Jamro, K., Kainzbauer, A., Koester, K., Lazo, A., Moreno, A., Morley, M. J., Myloni, V., Nadeem, S., Aguirre Nieto, M., Svishchev, A., Taylor, S. N. and Wilkinson, H. (2014), Why do Managers Engage in Trustworthy Behavior? A Multilevel Cross-Cultural Study in 18 Countries. Personnel Psychology, 67: 61–98. doi: 10.1111/peps.12038
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 09:41AM EST
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ECO2009-08799, ECO2010-09639-E, ECO2010-18816, ECO2009-08302-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!