We thank our Action Editor, Hui Liao, and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive and helpful comments in the review process of this article. We also acknowledge the feedback and support from Lisa Nishii and Sim Sitkin. The research described in this article was supported by grants received from the MyHandicap Foundation from Switzerland and the Hans-Boeckler-Foundation from Germany.
Spotlight on Age-Diversity Climate: The Impact of Age-Inclusive HR Practices on Firm-Level Outcomes
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 667–704, Autumn 2014
How to Cite
Boehm, S. A., Kunze, F. and Bruch, H. (2014), Spotlight on Age-Diversity Climate: The Impact of Age-Inclusive HR Practices on Firm-Level Outcomes. Personnel Psychology, 67: 667–704. doi: 10.1111/peps.12047
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 02:36AM EST
- MyHandicap Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!