A portion of this manuscript is based on Elizabeth Monahan's master's thesis completed at the University of Georgia. Sample 2 was previously published in Jackson, Stillman, and Atkins ().
Now You See Them, Now You Do Not: The Influence of Indicator–Factor Ratio on Support for Assessment Center Dimensions
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1009–1047, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Monahan, E. L., Hoffman, B. J., Lance, C. E., Jackson, D. J. R. and Foster, M. R. (2013), Now You See Them, Now You Do Not: The Influence of Indicator–Factor Ratio on Support for Assessment Center Dimensions. Personnel Psychology, 66: 1009–1047. doi: 10.1111/peps.12049
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 02:36AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!