We are grateful to Quinn McCarthy and Jennifer Anderson for their assistance with data collection. We also thank the I-O psychologists who assisted us by providing ratings of SJT items in Study 1. Portions of these data were presented at the 25th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Atlanta, Georgia in 2010.
On the Limitations of Using Situational Judgment Tests to Measure Interpersonal Skills: The Moderating Influence of Employee Anger
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Slaughter, J. E., Christian, M. S., Podsakoff, N. P., Sinar, E. F. and Lievens, F. (2013), On the Limitations of Using Situational Judgment Tests to Measure Interpersonal Skills: The Moderating Influence of Employee Anger. Personnel Psychology. doi: 10.1111/peps.12056
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:59AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!