This research was conducted with the support of a grant from the Dutch Institute for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Marie Curie Cofund Action.
Does Family Life Help to be a Better Leader? A Closer Look at Crossover Processes From Leaders to Followers
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ten Brummelhuis, L. L., Haar, J. M. and Roche, M. (2013), Does Family Life Help to be a Better Leader? A Closer Look at Crossover Processes From Leaders to Followers. Personnel Psychology. doi: 10.1111/peps.12057
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:59AM EST
- Dutch Institute for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Marie Curie Cofund Action
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!