This research was conducted with the support of a grant from the Dutch Institute for Scientific Research (NWO) and the Marie Curie Cofund Action.
Does Family Life Help to be a Better Leader? A Closer Look at Crossover Processes From Leaders to Followers
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 917–949, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Ten Brummelhuis, L. L., Haar, J. M. and Roche, M. (2014), Does Family Life Help to be a Better Leader? A Closer Look at Crossover Processes From Leaders to Followers. Personnel Psychology, 67: 917–949. doi: 10.1111/peps.12057
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:59AM EST
- Dutch Institute for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Marie Curie Cofund Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!