We thank Patrick McKay and Daniel Halgin for their valuable comments on earlier versions of our manuscript. This research was supported by Dong Liu's National Natural Science Foundation of China Key Project Grant (71332002) and Lei Wang's Ministry of Education of China Grant (09XJC630008).
The Role of Leadership and Trust in Creating Structural Patterns of Team Procedural Justice: A Social Network Investigation
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 801–845, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Liu, D., Hernandez, M. and Wang, L. (2014), The Role of Leadership and Trust in Creating Structural Patterns of Team Procedural Justice: A Social Network Investigation. Personnel Psychology, 67: 801–845. doi: 10.1111/peps.12062
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 07:56AM EST
- Dong Liu's National Natural Science Foundation of China Key Project. Grant Number: 71332002
- Lei Wang's Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 09XJC630008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!