This research is partly supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant (71272103). The second author thanks the Lee Business School of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas for summer support.
Is Being a Good Learner Enough? An Examination of the Interplay Between Learning Goal Orientation and Impression Management Tactics on Creativity
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 109–142, Spring 2015
How to Cite
Liu, D., Wang, S. and Wayne, S. J. (2015), Is Being a Good Learner Enough? An Examination of the Interplay Between Learning Goal Orientation and Impression Management Tactics on Creativity. Personnel Psychology, 68: 109–142. doi: 10.1111/peps.12064
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 09:03AM EST
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71272103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!