We are grateful to our Action Editor Maria Kramer and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful and constructive feedback. An earlier version of this study was presented at the 2010 Academy of Management Meeting in Montreal Canada and received the Careers Division Best Overall Paper Award. This study was funded by a SHRM Foundation research grant and the Lubar School of Business Roger L. Fitzsimonds Distinguished Scholar Award.
Life Spillovers: The Spillover of Fear of Home Foreclosure to the Workplace
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Ragins, B. R., Lyness, K. S., Williams, L. J. and Winkel, D. (2014), Life Spillovers: The Spillover of Fear of Home Foreclosure to the Workplace. Personnel Psychology. doi: 10.1111/peps.12065
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 09:03AM EST
- SHRM Foundation research
- Lubar School of Business Roger L. Fitzsimonds Distinguished Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!