We are grateful to our Action Editor Maria Kramer and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful and constructive feedback. An earlier version of this study was presented at the 2010 Academy of Management Meeting in Montreal Canada and received the Careers Division Best Overall Paper Award. This study was funded by a SHRM Foundation research grant and the Lubar School of Business Roger L. Fitzsimonds Distinguished Scholar Award.
Life Spillovers: The Spillover of Fear of Home Foreclosure to the Workplace
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 763–800, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Ragins, B. R., Lyness, K. S., Williams, L. J. and Winkel, D. (2014), Life Spillovers: The Spillover of Fear of Home Foreclosure to the Workplace. Personnel Psychology, 67: 763–800. doi: 10.1111/peps.12065
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 09:03AM EST
- SHRM Foundation research
- Lubar School of Business Roger L. Fitzsimonds Distinguished Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!