Contingent Punishment as a Double-Edged Sword: A Dual-Pathway Model from a Sense-Making Perspective
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 951–980, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Deng, H. and Leung, K. (2014), Contingent Punishment as a Double-Edged Sword: A Dual-Pathway Model from a Sense-Making Perspective. Personnel Psychology, 67: 951–980. doi: 10.1111/peps.12074
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 07:02AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!