We are grateful to Fulda Erdogan for her help with the field data collection, to Osman Goktug Tanrikulu for his assistance with data entry and to Lauren Simon for her helpful feedback on an earlier version of this paper. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of Academy of Management in Boston, MA.
Deeds that Help and Words that Hurt: Helping and Gossip as Moderators of the Relationship Between Leader–Member Exchange and Advice Network Centrality
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 185–214, Spring 2015
How to Cite
Erdogan, B., Bauer, T. N. and Walter, J. (2015), Deeds that Help and Words that Hurt: Helping and Gossip as Moderators of the Relationship Between Leader–Member Exchange and Advice Network Centrality. Personnel Psychology, 68: 185–214. doi: 10.1111/peps.12075
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 07:03AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!