The authors thank Sophie Althaus, Giuseppina Colella, Marta Duda, Stephanie Hamida, Chloe Luu, Rosalie Muriset, and Julien Theler for their help with the data collection.
Honest and Deceptive Impression Management in the Employment Interview: Can It Be Detected and How Does It Impact Evaluations?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 395–444, Summer 2015
How to Cite
Roulin, N., Bangerter, A. and Levashina, J. (2015), Honest and Deceptive Impression Management in the Employment Interview: Can It Be Detected and How Does It Impact Evaluations?. Personnel Psychology, 68: 395–444. doi: 10.1111/peps.12079
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 09:12AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!