We gratefully acknowledge Deidra J. Schleicher, Deborah E. Rupp, and Christine L. Jackson for their helpful comments on various versions of this manuscript.
Capturing a More Complete View of Employees’ Lives Outside of Work: The Introduction and Development of New Interrole Conflict Constructs
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 235–282, Summer 2015
How to Cite
Wilson, K. S. and Baumann, H. M. (2015), Capturing a More Complete View of Employees’ Lives Outside of Work: The Introduction and Development of New Interrole Conflict Constructs. Personnel Psychology, 68: 235–282. doi: 10.1111/peps.12080
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2014 10:59AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!