Amie M. Gordon, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA; Rugile Tuskeviciute, Department of Psychology, New York University, New York, NY; Serena Chen, Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA.
A multimethod investigation of depressive symptoms, perceived understanding, and relationship quality
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 IARR
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 635–654, December 2013
How to Cite
GORDON, A. M., TUSKEVICIUTE, R. and CHEN, S. (2013), A multimethod investigation of depressive symptoms, perceived understanding, and relationship quality. Personal Relationships, 20: 635–654. doi: 10.1111/pere.12005
This work was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship awarded to A.M.G.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!