Andrea L. Meltzer, Department of Psychology, Southern Methodist University; James K. McNulty, Department of Psychology, Florida State University.
“Tell me I'm sexy . . . and otherwise valuable”: Body valuation and relationship satisfaction
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 IARR
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 68–87, March 2014
How to Cite
MELTZER, A. L. and McNULTY, J. K. (2014), “Tell me I'm sexy . . . and otherwise valuable”: Body valuation and relationship satisfaction. Personal Relationships, 21: 68–87. doi: 10.1111/pere.12018
Preparation for this article was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Development Grant RHD058314A. We thank Rebekah Grace McGaha for her assistance in data collection and data entry.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!