John Patrick Crowley, Department of Communication Studies, Colorado State University, Fort Collins; Meara H. Faw, University of Washington.
Support marshaling for romantic relationships: Empirical validation of a support marshaling typology
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 IARR
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 242–257, June 2014
How to Cite
CROWLEY, J. P. and FAW, M. H. (2014), Support marshaling for romantic relationships: Empirical validation of a support marshaling typology. Personal Relationships, 21: 242–257. doi: 10.1111/pere.12029
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!