Successful mechanical circulatory support for 251 days in a child with intermittent severe neutropenia due to Barth syndrome
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages E46–E49, March 2013
How to Cite
Successful mechanical circulatory support for 251 days in a child with intermittent severe neutropenia due to Barth syndrome., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.