[Correction added on 3rd January 2014, after first online publication: Jae Min Lee has been added to the author's list.]
Unrelated donor cord blood transplantation for non-malignant disorders in children and adolescents
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 221–229, March 2014
How to Cite
on behalf of the Korean Cord Blood Transplantation Working Party. Unrelated donor cord blood transplantation for non-malignant disorders in children and adolescents., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.