I would like to thank Kok-Chor Tan and an anonymous reviewer for their comments on an earlier version of the article.
Is There a Duty to Intervene? Intervention and the Responsibility to Protect†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Philosophy Compass © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 570–579, June 2013
How to Cite
Pattison, J. (2013), Is There a Duty to Intervene? Intervention and the Responsibility to Protect. Philosophy Compass, 8: 570–579. doi: 10.1111/phc3.12038
Corrections added on 19 May 2014 after initial online publication on 06 June 2013. Text amendments have been incorporated into this version of the article that were missed during the production of the article.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!